Products - Microarray Tools - Microarray Pin Racks - ChipMaker Pin Storage Rack
Arrayit offers affordable, high quality pin racks for the entire line of Arrayit ChipMaker microarray printing pins. Pin racks provide convient storage containers for multiple pins tip sizes and are highly recommended for research, life sciences, diagnostics and pharma customers.
Table of Contents
- Quality Control
- Product Description
- Technical Assistance
- Technical Note
- Recommended Products
- Ordering Information
Congratulations on taking a big step towards improving your microarray research. This booklet describes the ChipMaker Pin Rack, a revolutionary storage device machined at high precision using fiber optic material to provide the ultimate storage rack for ChipMaker Micro Spotting Pins. ChipMaker Pin Racks are "must have" items for every user of ChipMaker Printing Technology.
Arrayit assures the performance of this product. The finest scientific research went into the development of this product.
ArrayIt® Brand ChipMaker Pin Racks are designed for all users of ChipMaker Printing Technology. Users will appreciate the following features of this exciting new ArrayIt®product:
- Holds 68 ChipMaker Micro Spotting Pins
- Machined to high precision for tight pin storage
- "Fiber optic" pin holes allow easy pin insertion
- Design allows pins to "float in air" which prevents tip damage
- Accommodates any of the 18 different ChipMaker pin designs
- 9.0 mm hole spacing allows easy pin insertion and removal
- Fits easily inside a desk drawer
- Can be placed on a laboratory bench
- Open chamber prevents moisture build up on pin tips
- Hinged dust cover prevents pin contamination by airborne debris
- Affordable price allows users to have multiple racks
- Low emission materials compatible with all microarray cleanrooms
- A "must have" item for beginning, intermediate and advanced users
Please contact us if you have any comments, suggestions, or if you need technical assistance. By electronic mail: email@example.com (under the subject heading, please type ArrayIt® technical assistance). By telephone: (408) 744-1331, Monday–Friday PST 8:30am - 5:30 PM. Please remember that we want to hear about your successes too!
1. Open the lid completely until it rests against the lab bench.
2. Carefully insert a pin into one of the 68 holes of the pin rack.
3. Make sure the pin comes to rest against the pin collar.
4. Insert as many as 68 pins.
5. Close the lid and store until later use.
Make sure each ChipMaker Micro Spotting Pin is clean and dry before storage in a ChipMaker Pin Rack. Pins should be free of dust, hand oils and other contaminants. Gloves should be worn at all times when handling pins and the pin rack. Nitrile gloves (rather than latex) are recommended to prevent transfer of latex proteins onto the pins and pin rack. Please note that ChipMaker Pin Racks are designed for "soft storage" purposes and are not intended for use as durable shipping containers. The use of this product for shipping may result in permanent damage to pins.
ChipMaker Micro Spotting Pins
Super Microarray Substrates
To order Arrayit products email firstname.lastname@example.org, call 408-744-1331, fax 408-744-1711 or click on the purchase buttons above to proceed directly to the purchase page.
Price (US dollars)*
ChipMaker Pin Storage Rack
Arrayit affordable, high quality pin rack for the entire line of Arrayit ChipMaker microarray printing pins. Pin racks provide convient storage containers for multiple pins tip sizes and are highly recommended for research, life sciences, diagnostics and pharma customers, 1 each.
ChipMaker Pin Rack Discounts
1-4 Racks: List Price
5-9 Racks: 5% discount off list price
10-19 Racks: 10% discount off list price
20-49 Racks: 15% discount off list price
50+ Racks: 20% discount off list price
*International pricing may vary up to 30% due to import duties, stocking fees and technical support.
*Add shipping and handling to all orders.
ArrayIt® brand products are developed and sold for research purposes. ArrayIt® products are not for use in human diagnostics or for drug purposes, nor are they to be administered to humans. Extreme care and exact attention should be practiced in the use of the materials described herein. All ArrayIt® brand products are subject to extensive quality control and are guaranteed to perform as described when used properly. Any problems with any ArrayIt® brand product should be reported to Arrayit immediately. Arrayit's liability is limited to the replacement of the product, or a full refund. Any misuse of this product is the full responsibility of the user, and Arrayit makes no warranty or guarantee under such circumstances.
Copyright 1993-2013 Arrayit Corporation. All rights reserved.