Products - Microarray Substrates & Slides - Sputter Deposition of Gold and Silver Thin Films
ArrayIt now has the capability to deliver the sputtering of high quality films of a variety of metals and several compounds onto SuperClean Substrates. Sputter etching (Ar) and reactive ion etching (RIE) (O2, CF4 ) allows cleaning and activation of substrate surfaces for optimum adhesion. Efficient DC/RF magnetron sources is used. Dielectrics can be deposited by RF or by using metal targets and reactive sputtering. Up to four different materials can be sputtered, without breaking vacuum.
Features the thin film equipment used includes
- Two DC magnetron sputter sources (Ag, Al, Au, Cr, Cu, Ni, Nichrome, Ti).
- Two planar RFdiodes (Cr, Ir, SiO2, Ti, TiW)
- RF sputter etch/RIE
- Substrate heating/cooling
- Low base pressure (< 8.0x10-8 Torr) and liquid nitrogen cold trap
- Metal films are clean, with excellent adhesion to glass and other substrates
- Planetary drive allows excellent thickness uniformity across substrates up to 6” (15 cm)
Click here and here for recent scientific publications using ArrayIt® brand microarray products for sputtered thin film experimentation.
Small research level projects are welcome. A minimum setup fees apply to all projects. For additional information and pricing please contact email@example.com.
Copyright 1993-2018 Arrayit Corporation. All rights reserved.