Clinical - CLIA Laboratory Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments Facility Licensed by the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS) and the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) in the State of California
Arrayit clinical laboratory utilizes microarray-based multiplexed immunoassays to measure immunoglobulin E (IgE) and immunoglobulin G (IgG) for allergy and dietary wellness testing.
Arrayit CLIA Laboratory Advantages
- Distinguished clinical team including laboratory director, licensed testing personnel, laboratory manager and laboratory assistant
- Licensure from the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS)
- Licensure from the California Department of Public Health (CDPH) in the State of California
- Proficiency testing and accreditation from the College of American Pathologists (CAP)
- Clinically validated test for total IgE and allergy
- Cllinically validated test for IgG dietary wellness food intolerance
- Advanced cleanroom laboratory and highly automated microarray immunoassays
- Convenient Silicon Valley location in our Sunnyvale headquarters
- Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Copyright 1993-2018 Arrayit Corporation. All rights reserved.