Clinical - Allergy Testing for Total IgE and Food and Environmental Allergens Using Finger Stick Sampling, Blood Card Collection and Multiplexed Immunoassays
Arrayit clinical laboratory offers next generation allergy testing services based on finger stick sampling, blood card collection and multiplexed immunoassays.
Arrayit Allergy Testing Advantages
- Non-invasive finger stick sampling improves customer experience and reduces cost
- Blood card collection reduces cost, simplifies shipping and speeds processing
- Multiplexed immunoassays provide added accuracy, precision and processing speed
- Next-day test results improve customer experience and speed treatment options
- Reports total IgE and a large panel of food and environment allergens
- Allergen-specific reporting includes allergens from molds and fungi, tree pollens, grasses, animals and insects, weed pollens, fruits and vegetables, grains, nuts and seeds, proteins, stinging insects and more
- Assists doctors in identifiying and treating allergy and asthma
- Assists doctors in recommending immunotherapies
- Excellent for pediatric patients, special needs children, seniors, immunotherapy patients and the general public
- Please contact email@example.com for more information
Arrayit Allergy Testing Video on NBC Los Angeles
Click on the photograph to view the video.
Copyright 1993-2018 Arrayit Corporation. All rights reserved.